The conference is the largest gathering of the renewable carbon community in the world after two years of the Corona pandemic: leading companies from the bioeconomy, CCU and advanced recycling will present their latest developments.
- We expect 400 participants, the participants list is available: https://renewable-materials.eu/participant-list/
- 60 speakers confirmed their presentation, 14 panel discussion are scheduled. For more details see the final program: https://renewable-materials.eu/program/
- The exhibition is almost full (a very few booths are still available). Please find the list of exhibitors here: https://renewable-materials.eu/exhibitors/
- One highlight is the election of the “Renewable Material of the Year 2022” by the participants of the conference. Please see here, which materials and products are nominated: https://renewable-carbon.eu/news/six-innovations-are-nominated-for-the-renewable-material-of-the-year-2022-award/
- Please find all information in the conference journal, already available: https://renewable-materials.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/RMC-Journal-2022_web.pdf
- The conference is the meeting place for the forerunners of the bio-based, CO2-based and chemical recycling industry. Meet the following renowned companies:
+++ Alfa Laval (SE) +++ Arkema (FR) +++ Asahi Kasei (JP) +++ Avantium (NL) +++ BASF (DE) +++ Bluepha (CN) +++ Borealis (NL) +++ Borregaard (NO) +++ BRAIN (DE) +++ Braskem (BR) +++ Cargill (NL) +++ Clariant (CH) +++ Cosun Beet (NL) +++ Covestro (DE) +++ Croda (UK) +++ Der Grüne Punkt (DE) +++ Eastman (US) +++ Ecover (BE) +++ Essity (SE) +++ Evonik (DE) +++ Firmenich (CH) +++ Fortum (FI) +++ Haldor Topsoe (DK) +++ Helian Polymers (NL) +++ Henkel (DE) +++ IFF (US) +++ IKEA (SE) +++ INEOS (BE) +++ J. Rettenmaier (DE) +++ Kaneka (BE/JP) +++ Kemira (FI) +++ Lactips (FR) +++ Lanxess (DE) +++ LanzaTech (BE/US) +++ LEGO (DK) +++ Lenzing (AT) +++ L’Oreal (FR) +++ Lubrizol (ES) +++ Milliken (US) +++ Mitsui (JP) +++ Neste (DE/FI) +++ Nordzucker (DE) +++ Novamont (IT) +++ Novozymes (DK) +++ OMV (AT) +++ PANGAIA (UK) +++ Peter Greven (DE) +++ Pili (FR) +++ Plantics (NL) +++ REHAU (DE) +++ Renolit (DE) +++ SABIC (NL/SA) +++ SAPPI (NL/ZA) +++ Solay (FR) +++ Stahl (NL) +++ Suzano (BR) +++ Südzucker (DE) +++ Tesa (DE) +++ TotalEnergies (FR) +++ Unilever (UK) +++ Uniper (DE) +++ UPM (DE/FI) +++ VAUDE (DE) +++ Velux (DK) +++ VERBIO (DE) +++ Yncoris (DE) +++ Zhejiang Sugar Energy (CN) +++ Zhonge Guosheng (CN) +++
Join the conference and register here: https://renewable-materials.eu/registration/
Michael Carus (nova-Institute)
nova-Institute, press release, 2022-05-04.
Avantium Technologies B.V.
Eastman Chemical Company
Evonik Industries AG
Haldor Topsoe A/S
INEOS Group Limited