Are you involved with Bio-based Plastics or Composites?
Do you know all of your potential suppliers and customers? Do they know you? If not, how about easily boosting your connectivity worldwide?
Get visualized and findable! Join the upcoming International Business Directory for Innovative Bio-based Plastics and Composites (iBIB2012) and benefit of a worldwide marketing: Present your company, products and services to more than 30,000 potential clients from all over the world (bio-based plastics and composites).
Take advantage of our special offer by the end of September:
Save 10% through our early bird subscription!
It’s an easy and comfortable way to benefit from increasing demand worldwide!
Which players will be represented? Suppliers, engineers, associations and institutes in the fields of
- Biodegradable bio-based plastics
- Permanent bio-basd plastics
- Wood Plastic Composites (WPC)
- Green Additives
The cost for suppliers and engineering for a double page (company profile and product portfolio incl. an online database entry) is 900 Euro until 30th of September. For research & development, consultants and associations a single page starts with only 600 Euro.
- Deadline for registration: 15th of January 2012
- Publishing date: 14th of March 2012
- Expected scope: 200 pages with 100 players from more than 20 countries
Effective connectivity worldwide for suppliers and customers!
The international business directory enables industrial suppliers and customers to reach out with one another. New markets such as bio-based plastics, composites and green additives are mostly based on ?insider-knowledge’ and therefore lack transparency. This in turn harms the steady growth of the sector. In order to deal with this issue, iBIB2012 helps firms to find the best bio-based solutions available worldwide.
An international market
The market for bio-based plastics and composites continuously grows at a double digit rate and has gained an international status. iBIB2012 will be entirely in English again and will contain information about companies, associations and R&D from every continent. The world wide leading associations on bio-based plastics and composites from America, Asia and Europe are part of the iBIB-network.
- The print edition will be distributed worldwide by the publishers and partners at trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences (10,000 copies)
- The PDF edition will be distributed widely by email and websites (20,000 downloads in total)
- Online-database with detailed index to reach your supplier in a target oriented way (more than 100 specific criteria)
The upcoming iBIB2012 will be based on a very successful iBIB2011, which experiences a strong and still rising
- More than 6,000 downloads and 3,000 books distributed since March 2011 – within 5 months!
- 70 customers from 16 countries, 136 pages.
Dr. Michael Thielen (bioplastics MAGAZINE), Michael Carus (nova-Institut GmbH), Lena Scholz (nova-Institut GmbH), Dominik Vogt (nova-Institut GmbH)
nova-Institut GmbH, press release, 2011-08-10.