Michael Carus is founder and managing director of the nova-Institute and executive manager of the Renewable Carbon Initiative (RCI). He will present and discuss all aspects of the Mass Balance & Free Allocation Approach. What does it really mean? What is the public, political and brand acceptance? Can it be accused of green washing? How to certify? Needs and benefits as well as negative impacts of MBFA. You can send your questions before the workshop.
1,5 h online: 1000 € net
On site: Depending on location and duration
Please contact Brigitte Hellwig for concrete offer and date find:
More topics for in-house workshops available:
• Bio-based Polymers Technologies, Markets, Capacities – a Business Case?
• CO2-based Chemistry and Polymers – a High Potential?
• Advanced Recycling Technologies and Outlook – Which Concepts will Succeed?
• Biowaste Feedstock Availability and Technologies – The Future?
• Renewable Refinery – Pathways to Ethylene and Beyond
• Sustainability in Theory and Practice – What are the Best Approaches for your Business?
• Green-Green Conflicts – Interpretation is the Key
• Food or Non-Food – Which Crops are best for Food Security and Industrial Uses?
• EU Green Deal – Understanding the European Policy Framework
Other topics on demand! Our more than 40 experts share their expertise with you and your team. We discuss and evaluate your focus points. Your in-house workshop customised to your needs.
Renewable Carbon News – Daily Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily email newsletter – the world's leading newsletter on renewable materials and chemicals