From 22 to 24 September, COMPOSITES EUROPE 2015 in Stuttgart will present renewable raw materials for composites. Working with the nova-Institut at the “bio-based composites” joint stand for the second time, exhibitors will demonstrate just how great being sustainable can be when it comes to lightweight construction designs, materials and the most up-to-date production and automation solutions. Because the stand enjoyed such a successful debut, its next incarnation will be 50% larger. A total of 20 companies will be representing the biocomposites sector at the trade fair – an all-time record.
Besides companies from the field of wood and natural fibres, WPC and NFC, companies from the bio-based thermoplastics and thermosets field, whose polymers are suitable for composites, also exhibit on the joint stand on respectable 130 m2. Month before the fair is only one booth still available at the joint stand – the following key players from the bio-based industry and its service providers are already part of it:
- Bcomp (CH) – bcomp.ch: Supplier of Natural Fibre Composites (NFC), Bcomp “powerRibs“ natural fibres technology triples the flexural stiffness of thin-walled structures without adding weight.
- Biowert (DE/CH) – biowert.de: Supplier of plastic pellets made with meadow grass as filling.
- European Industrial Hemp Association (EU) – eiha.org: Supplier of industrial hemp fibres for composites.
- EcoTechnilin (FR/UK) – ecotechnilin.com: The company offers FibriPreg, a range of flax non-woven mats pre-impregnated with the furfuran-based bioresin of TransFurans Chemicals from Belgium for aircraft, automotive and construction industry.
- Fimalin (FR) – fimalin.com: The association is dedicated to representing companies from the entire linen production value chain in France all the way to composites.
- Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe e.V. (FNR) (DE) – fnr.de: The German Agency for Renewable Resources will provide information on bio-based composites at the joint stand.
- ISOMATEX (BE) – isomatex.be: In the production of stable mineral products, ISOMATEX is focused on reducing environmental pollution to an absolute minimum and ensuring complete recyclability.
- JRS, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE Group (DE) – jrs.de: Products made of cellulose, cereal, fruit or wood fibres are turned by JRS into microfibres, compacts and granulates.
- SAS LINEO (FR) – lineo.eu: The company offers FlaxTape©, a tape of unidirectional flax fibres that are ready to be used in all conventional processes to produce composite parts.
- TransFurans Chemicals (BE) – transfurans.be: Specialist for furfuryl alcohol, a chemical that is both renewable and carbon-neutral because it is gained from biomass.
- nova-Institut GmbH (DE) – nova-institut.eu: The nova-Institute offers market research in the field of natural fibres, bio-based materials and polymers, techno-economic evaluation, environmental evaluation und consulting.
Visit us and the other exhibitors at the bio-based pavilion for free! By using the following voucher code, receive free tickets: 8ogo-sxon-5h78-mfsh
How to redeem a voucher:
1. Register: Please register online on www.composites-europe.com/voucher or log in with your login name and password.
2. Redeem the voucher: Please enter the code of your e-voucher.
3. Print your ticket: Print out the e-ticket with the bar code and bring it along with you to COMPOSITES EUROPE 2015.
4. Quick access onsite: Just scan the bar code of your e-ticket at the entry gates onsite and you will get your personal badge for COMPOSITES EUROPE 2015.
Biowert Industrie GmbH
European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA)
Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe (FNR) e.V.
J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co.