nova-Institute is pleased to inform you that registration is open for the first nova Session on technology of the future: Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU) taking place on 4 May 2016 in Cologne, Germany.
The number of participants is limited to 20 people. Places will be offered on a ‘first-come’ basis so we would advise you to register as soon as possible. www.bio-based.eu/nova-sessions/registration
CCU-experts Michael Carus and Achim Raschka will give five presentations at the workshop, additional short presentations from the participants are welcome. The event will leave plenty of room for discussions.
Presentations by nova-Institute will highlight:
- Potential of Carbon Dioxide Utilization in combination with renewable energy
- Political framework for commercial CCU projects
- Economy and ecology of CCU
- Latest technology development and status of implementation of CCU derived fuels, chemicals and polymers (including: use of flue gases and industrial gases, direct air capture, electrolysis, artificial photosynthesis, photocatalytic water splitting, hybrid systems, (bio)electrochemical processes, biotechnology processes, Fischer-Tropsch synthesis (PtL), Methanisation (PtG))
- Artificial Photosynthesis: Definition and development status
More information about the event and the full agenda are available at www.bio-based.eu/nova-sessions
nova-Institut GmbH, 2016-04-12.
Renewable Carbon News – Daily Newsletter
Subscribe to our daily email newsletter – the world's leading newsletter on renewable materials and chemicals